Lead generation is no longer an effective B2B marketing strategy, and it hasn’t been for some time.
Since the surge in popularity of inbound lead generation in 2010, a significant evolution has taken place – particularly in buyer behaviour, which has been a driving force behind this shift.
Yet, despite these huge changes in buyer behaviour, many B2B marketing teams are sticking to the same old lead generation techniques from over a decade ago.
But let's be real – this just doesn't cut it anymore when it comes to captivating an audience and delivering real business results. And data is there to back it up.
In this episode, we going to discuss why marketers need to ditch the outdated inbound lead generation playbook and focus on inbound demand generation to fuel business growth. And crucially, we cover practical insights to help you make this transition seamlessly and effectively.
- How to prove that your lead generation is failing
- How to navigate the gap between your leads and buyers
- Why inbound demand generation is the most effective method for converting today’s buyers
- How to make the switch from lead generation to inbound demand generation at a strategic level
- What the switch means from a tactical level
- How to measure the success of inbound demand generation