Demonstrating the value of marketing to senior leaders is a common and frustrating challenge.
In this episode of Demand Decoded, we explore the challenges that marketers face when it comes to demonstrating their value to top-level executives. Phil and Amanda discuss strategies for overcoming these obstacles and making a compelling case for marketing's importance within the organization.
Hear practical tips on learning and speaking the language of other C-suite members, aligning metrics with business goals, refining your internal comms, and reporting on pipeline and revenue to transform the outlook of marketing.
- Why you’re struggling to demonstrate the value of marketing.
- How shifting your measurement to pipeline and revenue will transform the perception of marketing.
- How to craft a compelling narrative that highlights the role of marketing in driving business growth.
- The role internal communications play when demonstrating the value of marketing.
- How to build a strong business case for marketing investments and defend your budget in front of senior leaders.